Types of Mulimedia

 By Juben Domli C. Balandra

1. What are the multimedia types that appeases you the most?

    Entertainment, because entertainment media entertains me the most, which also catches my eye with interest. Like watching Youtube videos on Youtube, watching and sharing memes on Facebook, and so much more entertainment like video games, and even novels. 

2. Which characteristics of multimedia types do you like or usually look for in multimedia platform that you come across?

    Mostly within the entertainment spectrum, like Youtube, and Facebook. I usually look for something fun, exciting, entertaining, and sometimes, educational. Which also appeases my eyes or interests. But mostly, I look for entertainment that is funny, like memes, and funny moments. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Multimedia