Skill Exploration 1.1 Types of Multimedia

1. What are the multimedia types that appeal to you the most?

    The multimedia types that appeal to me the most is the multimedia games and stimulations which it is a form of digitalized environment imitated to form a real-life information source. This range from games that require purposes like training, analysis, and prediction that allowed the player to control a character. Such as Sims 4 which I played the most. I also play other video games. This appeal me from having cognitive skills like deep learning, critical thinking, scientific reasoning, action-directed learning, transformative learning, decision-making skills, developed spatial abilities, and problem-solving skills which these can also help me improving my learning experience.

2. Which characteristics of multimedia types do you like or usually look for in multimedia application you come across?

    The multimedia application or its characteristics that I come across and usually I look for is the entertainment such as movies and other entertaining contents that are interesting for me because it enrich my daily life.

By Junah Fe C. Balandra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Types of Multimedia